We have among our ranks leading experts in financial economics, financial mathematics, financial regulation, real estate and law. Research interests range widely, covering topics such as:
- Law (Centre for Corporate and Commercial Law)
- Regulation, contagion and finance-macroeconomic interactions, (Centre for Financial Analysis and Policy; Centre for International Macroeconomics and Finance)
- Asset pricing, allocation and risk management (Centre for Financial Research)
- Business finance and financial policy, translating research into practice (Judge Business School Finance & Accounting Research Group)
- Integration of theory and practice in real estate finance and investment (Real Estate Finance)
- Financial history (Centre for Financial History)
More information on the constituent research centres can be found at www.finance.group.cam.ac.uk.
Attendance by invitation only.