Jan 16, 2015
from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
|Where||Room W4.03, Cambridge Judge Business School|
|Contact Name||Kat Ndrepepaj|
|Add event to calendar||
Research interests range widely, covering topics such as:
- Law (Centre for Corporate and Commercial Law)
- Regulation, contagion and finance-macroeconomic interactions, (Centre for Financial Analysis and Policy; Centre for International Macroeconomics and Finance)
- Asset pricing, allocation and risk management (Centre for Financial Research)
- Business finance and financial policy, translating research into practice (Judge Business School Finance & Accounting Research Group)
- Integration of theory and practice in real estate finance and investment (Real Estate Finance)
- Financial history (Centre for Financial History)
There will be a buffet lunch. During and after the lunch you will have the opportunity to discuss reserach in finanace with principals and research staff.
By invitation only.