Best Student Paper Award 2016 - Winner announced on June 8!
Who is eligible?
- Graduate students currently studying finance at the University of Cambridge in the Department of Land Economy, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of History, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Mathematics, or Cambridge Judge Business School.
Conditions of entry
- Papers must be on an aspect of finance.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by all conditions and procedures set out here.
- Any changes in conditions, procedures or deadlines will be published on the this website.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring they are aware of the latest details.
- Entrants must notify the Cambridge Finance by 15 March 2016 of their intention to enter by registering online. Students must provide written approval from their supervisor and a (from your faculty) by this deadline to be accepted. Copies of the paper are not required at this stage.
- The paper title and abstract must be sent to email@example.com by 15 March 2016
- Papers must be presented at a recognised University or Departmental seminar, or at a similar approved event, by 31 May 2016.
- If possible, notify firstname.lastname@example.org of the date and venue of the seminar in advance so that notification can be sent to the Cambridge Finance managers and the student’s supervisor should if possible be present at the talk. The event need not be in Cambridge but must include presenting to an academic audience.
- Finalised papers must be emailed to email@example.com before noon on 31 May 2016 to be considered. This deadline will not be extended.
- The Award Committee will select the best paper from those submitted.
- The award will be presented at the Cambridge Finance student lunch on 8 June 2016 at 12.30, at CJBS. All entrants should attend this event.
- The winning paper will be made available on the Cambridge Finance website.